Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Stop Playing With My Emotions



When this began..
I had nothing to say
And I get lost in the nothingness inside of me

I was confused..

And I let it all out to find
That I’m not the only person with these things in mind

Inside of me..

But all the vacancy the words revealed
Is the only real thing that I’ve got left to feel

Nothing to lose..

Just stuck/ hollow and alone
And the fault is my own, and the fault is my own

And I’ve got nothing to say
I can’t believe I didn’t fall right down on my face

I was confused..

Looking everywhere only to find
That it’s not the way I had imagined it all in my mind

So what am I..

What do I have but negativity
’Cause I can’t justify the way, everyone is looking at me

Nothing to lose..
Nothing to gain/ hollow and alone
And the fault is my own, and the fault is my own..

No comments:

Post a Comment