Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I Wanted Love, U Gave Me Tears



he world of dreams
Beckons me again
It's a dream of a world
With nothing else but pain...

Nothing feels right
Something is gone
I feel empty and hollow
My heart turns to stone...

It is you that I miss
It's my soul that is gone
Is this my destiny?
Forever alone?

I'm tired of wanting
I'm tired of needing
And each time I succeed
I am left dead and bleeding...

Say you love me
And I'll love you too
But I'll never say that I do
'Cause you wouldn't love me too...

Everything has a time and a place
Over time things must change
And like a river,life goes on.

I remember last summer clearly.
You and me,we were going great.
Though so long ago,I can remember our first date.
We were perfect,as close as you can get
But there's one thing back then that I forgot.
Young love,barely ever lasts.

I cried and cried,and wanted to die
I couldn't see the bigger picture
I focused on the moment.
I was so low,but now I know..

Everything has a time and place
Over time things must change
And like a river,life goes on.

I used to say love was a mistake.
But I was wrong.
Love is the greatest thing.
It can hurt like hell.
But it can feel like heaven.
And no matter what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment