Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I Silently Pray To Be Blessed

Walking alone in the dark
Unknown place becoming familiar
Going around in circles
Working my way into the ground

I silently pray to be blessed
With the curse of death
So maybe I can find my light
Maybe the pain will be put to rest

As my life crumbles beneath me
I feel the cold breath of grim
Brush against my tear-stained cheeks
Soon my tainted soul will see again

As he leads me down the burning path
His hand slowly reaches for mine
I go limp as my body fails to work
My knees buckle and I fall
Missing You (Please click here for Music)
My breath goes shallow
And my heart slows it's beating
No use to fight, I'm already dying
This loneliness gently lifts

My prayer was answered
So dead and soulless I lay
Grim still leading my soul
Taking me to my final grave

No comments:

Post a Comment