Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Family reationship.

I even don't remember that way that you have talked with me, I Know it was the game and the game that you have played with me was so wonderful and smashing too, I know I am your football and you kicked on me so much and so much.
Why this happend to me only, I was justa game that you played. The moment i have faced was unforgatable and it's not possible tot forgive you.
You know life has different parts and it is also different then other, I know what is life and how it was born and grow.  When we become child in the childwood our family goanna tech about their strungle and about the upcomming life, May they never goanna teach wrong side to us, May they never goanna teach wrong wasy to us, and may they never goanna lies to us in the childwood., eventually when we becaome in the final year of our School they have a hope from us to become the leader of family and the main responsiability of our family will be pushed our life and it will be stronger.
All of our family senior member of our are to be responsiable for us, but sometime they missused us to used  & especially our elder member of our family missused us, brother especially.....



Our family will be the responsiable for our upcomming future, but they used to ignore and escape us everytime, to be honest with you, what about the parents and brothers and sisters, For me in my life my best friend is my sister and my nephew, nor my parents and neither my brothers, I don't like to make a relation with my elder brother. What my elder brother has not done with me, he used to speek rubbis words, he used to speek nonseance words, he even don't know the relationship between me and him self, thats the reason he used to speak like "MOM FUCKER" Ma chicknay etc etc etc..
OO god what life is all about..?
Count....
























No comments:

Post a Comment